Wednesday 12 November 2008

What does the Ningxia Red Cross work with?



Two of the main things the Ningxia Red Cross work with is teaching first aid to people, and stem cell research. Teaching first aid is an educational part of their work, and working with stem cells is the research part of their work. They make people donate blood to use in research, to help people with leukemia (blood cancer). The Red Cross in Ningxia have been doing this since 2003. They also have other focuses but these two are the most important. Here you see pictures where we are joining the Red Cross in their work - first aid course in the old city of Yinchuan, and getting students to donate blood for stem cell research at North Campus og Ningxia University.

1 comment:

Chang Liu said...

Hello,

Hei, guys you are famous!!!
I am a chinese student and noe studying in U.S.A. I learned your blog by chance. My landlord is from Norway.His name is Arne Brekke. He is from Aurland in Sogn, visits Gaupne in Luster often. He introduced your blog to me. My land lord is one of chairmans in a travel company. They sent many tourists to Norway every year. Maybe you heard him. Although my homw town is far away from Ningxia,I still wanna say thanks to you guys and very appreciate your efforts.

My email: liuchangbubu@gmail.com

A friend of mine is now in ningxia college。 Her name is Christa. She is spending a year to study chinese. She is come from University of North Dakota. But I am kinda lost her contact. I wish she 's happy in China. and hope you guys have an awesome year in China.

Chang Liu

Locations of visitors to this page